Thursday, August 30, 2007

Guide me my Lord....

My dear Lord............
Grant me peace within my heart
help me to make a beautiful start
guide me to make a difference
make me understand
the reasons for my existence
bless me with courage
to voice what is right
guide me to make changes
bless me to do for better
allow me to accept all
for I trust you have the reasons
some mysterious I can't comprehend
I believe when the right time comes
you will send me the explanations
then help me to understand
guiding me in all my steps
before I depart.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:40 AM

    very nice... :)
    amen...

    tc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you dj. So kind of you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Andrew. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:50 PM

    Beautiful prayer...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kalyan. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Andrew said, its a beautiful prayer

    alok

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you alok. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fantastic prayer. Nice lines for me to put in front of my desk. Amen..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi puvanan, thank you so much for dropping by. Glad you liked it. Take care.Your name is unique.:)

    ReplyDelete